Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/31,TUESDAY-A/WEDNESDAY-B, 9/1


OBJECTIVE: Students will be assessed over Week 2 terms and typing speed.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: Study for Part A- Exam multiple choice, Rags to Riches.

DO NOW:

AGENDA
1) Assign Yourself- STUDY!
2) Do Now: What do you think about SLANT ? What is the most important reason to use SLANT ? write on 3x5 card.
3) I will take out my Story for HW check & Review for Week 2 Exam, Win a million while Mrs. Hinojosa's does HW check.
4) Finished with TEST: --Open up MS Word and Type: My name is : I chose to come to IDEA Pharr College Prep because: I will pass back your paper for those that turned in, when you are finished you will take your picture in Photobooth.
5) Goal Setting Sheet Complete -When you are done-see example-due at the end of period

No comments:

Post a Comment