Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/6, WED

AGENDA

OBJECTIVE: Today I will learn how to use Techconnect to guide me in creating my project.

ASSESSMENT TODAY: I will be tested on logging into Techconnect correctly. I have 5 minutes to log into laptop and techconnect. Second assessment will be creating 3 slides in powerpoint.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: Powerpoint project DUE 10/15

EXPLAIN THE DAILY EXPECTATION TO go directly to the weekly project in TECHCONNECT-access code : AC133

1. Read as a class Lesson AC133
2. Demonstrate how to open to windows one for techconncet and one with powerpoint
3. Demonstrate how to save powerpoint slides on one page- as a handout GOAL IS 3 SLIDES.
4. Students are independently logging into Techconnect and Outlook
5. If time permits students will send me an email explaining: What is my expectation from now on when you get to class.



No comments:

Post a Comment