Sunday, October 17, 2010

MON-Montilla's MONDAY, 10/18

AGENDA
1. OBJECTIVE: I will FINISH my powerpoint about inputting and outputting devices and email to Mrs. Hinojosa. Those students who are done will work on ac172-READ LEARN, & THEN APPLY.

REMINDERS FOR THE WEEK
  • All students should be in their seats at all times.
  • I will pick up print outs. Raise your hand if you have questions.
  • Students who are finished will work on this weeks assignment ac172.
  • I will be checking that those of you that need help raise their hand and let me know which computer you are at & I will begin to assist you individually by taking over your computer with remote desktop to demonstrate to you individually.

3. DO NOW: Log into your laptop with your and open up your powerpoint.
4. ASSIGN YOURSELF: Powerpoint Due TODAY

5. GUIDED PRACTICE: Powerpoint how to print to handouts & ac172

STUDENTS WHO ARE DONE WITH POWERPOINT-->

DO NOW:TECHCONNECT AC172


6. GLUE STICK RUBRIC FOR POWERPOINT TO SPIRAL-study buddy

7. INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Students will continue to complete powerpoint slides and practice emailing slides. When finished begin ac172

No comments:

Post a Comment